One of a Kind Project

Friday, June 25

In Mint Condition

I love to keep my books in mint condition.
I hate people to know what I am reading.
I hate books with jackets because they can't keep still as I am reading.


To solve my predicament, I made these bookwraps using cloth and basic sewing. What I do is I wrap the book I am currently reading with them.

The good thing about these bookwraps is that they are generally adjustable, washable and reusable. Once I finish the book, the book goes to the shelf and I can reuse the bookwrap on the next book I read.


Bookwraps

Go to Beeworks Blog

2 Comments:

  • One size-fits-all bookwraps? :D

    By Blogger kijal, at 2:25 PM  

  • Well, almost.

    As long as the height of the book is fairly similar, it can be used. I think I can make a few for different standard book heights. This way, it can cover most book sizes.

    By Blogger beeworks, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home